Nonparametric Knn estimation with monotone constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2011.
"Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions With Empirical Applications,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 518-528, October.
- Xu, Ke-Li & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2011. "Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions With Empirical Applications," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 518-528.
- Desheng Ouyang & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2006. "Cross-validation and non-parametric k nearest-neighbour estimation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 448-471, November.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Yiguo, 2016.
"Varying coefficient panel data model in the presence of endogenous selectivity and fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 233-251.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Yiguo, 2013. "Varying Coefficient Panel Data Model in the Presence of Endogenous Selectivity and Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 55993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gan, Li & Li, Qi, 2016. "Efficiency of thin and thick markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 40-54.
- Freyberger, Joachim & Horowitz, Joel L., 2015. "Identification and shape restrictions in nonparametric instrumental variables estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 41-53.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Tu, Yundong & Ullah, Aman, 2014.
"Nonparametric and semiparametric regressions subject to monotonicity constraints: Estimation and forecasting,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 196-210.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Yundong Tu & Aman Ullah, 2014. "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regressions Subject to Monotonicity Constraints: Estimation and Forecasting," Working Papers 201404, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Price, Michael K., 2012.
"Empirical implementation of nonparametric first-price auction models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 17-28.
- Daniel J. Henderson & John A. List & Daniel L. Millimet & Christopher F. Parmeter & Michael K. Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," NBER Working Papers 17095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Henderson & John List & Daniel Millimet & Christopher Parmeter & Michael Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," Artefactual Field Experiments 00469, The Field Experiments Website.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mack, Y. P. & Rosenblatt, M., 1979. "Multivariate k-nearest neighbor density estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2019. "Combining the Virtues of Stochastic Frontier and Data Envelopment Analysis," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 67(6), pages 1628-1658, November.
- Wang, Shaoping & Li, Ang & Wen, Kuangyu & Wu, Ximing, 2020. "Robust kernels for kernel density estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 191(C).
- Eunji Lim & Kihwan Kim, 2020. "Estimating Smooth and Convex Functions," International Journal of Statistics and Probability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 1-40, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:6-9:p:988-1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.