Adding Supply-Driven Consumption Makes The Ghosh Model Even More Implausible
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan C. Surís-Regueiro & José L. Santiago, 2016. "An Input-Output methodological proposal to quantifying socio economic impacts linked to supply shocks," Working Papers 1603, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Michiya Nozaki, 2014. "The impact of production and infrastructure shocks to the Japanese inter-regional economy: A non-linear input-output programming approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Oosterhaven, J. & Bouwmeester, M.C. & Nozaki, M., 2013. "The impact of production and infrastructure shocks," Research Report 13017-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2017. "Key Sector Analysis," Research Report 17015-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:13017-gem is not listed on IDEAS
- Manresa, Antonio & Sancho, Ferran, 2013. "Supply and demand biases in linear interindustry models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-100.
- Scott Kelly & Peter Tyler & Douglas Crawford-Brown, 2016. "Exploring Vulnerability and Interdependency of UK Infrastructure Using Key-Linkages Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 865-892, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.