The ECA-method for Identifying Sensitive Reactions within an IO Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2002. "Structural Transformations and Important Coefficients in the North American Economies," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 257-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarancon, M.A., 2006. "Locating the Most Important Transactions of the Economy by an Alternative Sensivity Analysis. Application to the Employment Structure of Nine European Countries," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & Del Río, Pablo, 2012. "Assessing energy-related CO2 emissions with sensitivity analysis and input-output techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-170.
- Chong YIN & Zhi Yuan YANG, 2016. "The Inter-Industrial Linkage Indicators (Iili): A Contribution For The Measurement Of The Industrial Structure Evolution In China (2002, 2007)," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1).
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & del Rio, Pablo, 2007. "CO2 emissions and intersectoral linkages. The case of Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1100-1116, February.
- Ana Salomé García Muñiz & Fidel Aroche Reyes & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2007. "Determinación de coeficientes importantes por niveles tecnológicos: una aproximación desde el modelo de Miyazawa," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 31(1), pages 161-190, January.
More about this item
KeywordsElasticity coefficient analysis; important coefficients; minimal flow analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:15:y:2003:i:4:p:495-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.