The Localisation Of Corporate Technological Trajectories In The Interwar Cartels: Cooperative Learning Versus An Exchange Of Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wuyts, Stefan & Colombo, Massimo G. & Dutta, Shantanu & Nooteboom, Bart, 2005.
"Empirical tests of optimal cognitive distance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 277-302, October.
- Wuyts, S.H.K. & Colombo, M.G. & Dutta, S. & Nooteboom, B., 2004. "Empirical Tests Of Optimal Cognitive Distance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-007-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wuyts, S.H.K. & Colombo, M. & Dutta, S. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Empirical Tests of Optimal Cognitive Distance," Discussion Paper 2005-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger, 2006.
"The network of innovators in Jena: An application of social network analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 463-480, May.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004. "The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kim, Chang-Su & Inkpen, Andrew C., 2005. "Cross-border R&D alliances, absorptive capacity and technology learning," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 313-329, September.
- Uwe Cantner, 2012. "Innovationes Jenenses: Some Insights into the Making of a Hidden Star," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2000. "Corporate strategic technological partnerships in the European information and communications technology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1015-1031, December.
- John Cantwell & Rajneesh Narula, 2001. "The Eclectic Paradigm in the Global Economy," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 155-172.
- Guido Buenstorf (ed.), 2012. "Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14183.
- Cantwell, John & Santangelo, Grazia D., 1999. "The frontier of international technology networks: sourcing abroad the most highly tacit capabilities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 101-123, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of technology; cartels; alliances; innovation; corporate technological specialisation; J.E.L. Clnssification: 033; 034; 038; Ll I; L13; L63; L65;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:6:y:1998:i:2-3:p:257-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.