The vulnerability of patent value determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yutaka Niidome, 2017. "The relation of patent description and examination with validity: an empirical study," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 159-183, April.
- Malwina Mejer, 2012. "The impact of knowledge diversity on inventive performance at European universities," iCite Working Papers 2013-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Alessandra Colombelli, 2017.
"The locus of knowledge externalities and the cost of knowledge,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1151-1164, August.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201728, University of Turin.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:235-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0532-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Roger, 2015. "Measuring Innovation Using Patent Data," Working Paper Series 1067, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2311-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2014.
"The Cost of Knowledge,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201427, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2014. "The Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201411, University of Turin.
- Per Botolf Maurseth & Roger Svensson, 2014. "Micro evidence on international patenting," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 398-422, June.
- Caviggioli, Federico & Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa, 2013. "International patent disputes: Evidence from oppositions at the European Patent Office," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1634-1646.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1644-1654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2015. "The knowledge cost function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 290-302.
- Andrew Eckert & Corinne Langinier, 2014.
"A Survey Of The Economics Of Patent Systems And Procedures,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 996-1015, December.
- Eckert, Andrew & Langinier, Corinne, 2014. "A Survey of the Economics of Patent Systems and Procedures," Working Papers 2014-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière & Myra Mohnen, 2017.
"International patent families: from application strategies to statistical indicators,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 793-828, May.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière & Myra Mohnen, 2017. "International patent families: from application strategies to statistical indicators," GRI Working Papers 264, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Caviggioli, Federico & Ughetto, Elisa, 2016. "Buyers in the patent auction market: Opening the black box of patent acquisitions by non-practicing entities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 122-132.
- Alessandra Colombelli, 2016.
"The impact of local knowledge bases on the creation of innovative start-ups in Italy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 383-396, August.
- Alessandra Colombelli, 2016. "The impact of local knowledge bases on the creation of innovative start-ups in Italy," Post-Print halshs-01340050, HAL.
- Claudio Cozza & Francesco Schettino, 2015.
"Explaining the Patenting Propensity: A Regional Analysis Using EPO-OECD Data,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Chiara Mussida & Francesco Pastore (ed.), Geographical Labor Market Imbalances. Recent Explanations and Cures, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 219-236
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Cozza, Claudio & Schettino, Francesco, 2013. "Explaining the Patenting Propensity: A Regional Analysis using EPO-OECD Data," MPRA Paper 45084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2011.
"Long Live Patents: the Increasing Life Expectancy of Patent Applications and its Determinants,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2011. "Long live patents: the increasing life expectancy of patent applications and its determinants," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96255, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Caviggioli, Federico, 2016. "Technology fusion: Identification and analysis of the drivers of technology convergence using patent data," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 55, pages 22-32.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2017. "Technological change, rent and income inequalities: A Schumpeterian approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 85-98.
More about this item
Keywordspatent systems; patent quality; patent value; filing strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:283-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.