Counterterrorism And Its Impact On Terror Support And Recruitment: Accounting For Backlash
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McBride & Gary Richardson, 2012.
"Stopping Suicide Attacks: Optimal Strategies and Unintended Consequences,"
Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 413-429, October.
- Michael McBride & Gary Richardson, 2010. "Stopping Suicide Attacks: Optimal Strategies and Unintended Consequences," NBER Working Papers 16637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2012.
"Decision processes of a suicide bomber—the economics and psychology of attacking and defecting,"
Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 251-272, June.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2012. "Decision processes of a suicide bomber-the economics and psychology of attacking and defecting," Munich Reprints in Economics 19344, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2004. "Dealing with Terrorism – Stick or Carrot?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3435.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Mohtadi, 2017. "Risk‐Mitigating Policies and Adversarial Behavior: Case of Backlash," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 37(3), pages 459-470, March.
- Timothy Mathews & Aniruddha Bagchi & João Ricardo Faria, 2019. "Simple analytics of the impact of terror generation on attacker–defender interactions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 179(3), pages 287-299, June.
- Bayón, L. & Fortuny Ayuso, P. & García-Nieto, P.J. & Grau, J.M. & Ruiz, M.M., 2019. "Optimal control of counter-terrorism tactics," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 347(C), pages 477-491.
- Artyom Jelnov, 2019. "Note on terrorist factions and their interactions with governments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(2), pages 1318-1326.
- João Ricardo Faria & Andreas Novak & Aniruddha Bagchi & Timothy Mathews, 2020. "The Refugee Game: The Relationship between Individual Security Expenditures and Collective Security," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-13, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:23:y:2012:i:5:p:431-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.