Decision processes of a suicide bomber—the economics and psychology of attacking and defecting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2012. "Decision processes of a suicide bomber-the economics and psychology of attacking and defecting," Munich Reprints in Economics 19344, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2012.
"Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3333-3356, December.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets," NBER Working Papers 16347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000457, David K. Levine.
- Eli Berman & David Laitin, 2005. "Hard Targets: Theory and Evidence on Suicide Attacks," NBER Working Papers 11740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efraim Benmelech & Claude Berrebi & Esteban Klor, 2010. "Counter-Suicide-Terrorism: Evidence from House Demolitions," NBER Working Papers 16493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andra Filote & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2016.
"Suicide attacks and religious cleavages,"
Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Andra Filote & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2015. "Suicide Attacks and Religious Cleavages," CESifo Working Paper Series 5179, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andra Filote & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2015. "Suicide Attacks and Religious Cleavages," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Filote, Andra & Potrafke, Niklas & Ursprung, Heinrich, 2016. "Suicide attacks and religious cleavages," Munich Reprints in Economics 43532, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- João Ricardo Faria & Daniel Arce, 2012. "Counterterrorism And Its Impact On Terror Support And Recruitment: Accounting For Backlash," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 431-445, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:23:y:2012:i:3:p:251-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.