The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and the Role of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling: An Exercise in 'Managing Fictional Expectations'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raza, Werner & Grumiller, Jan & Taylor, Lance & Tröster, Bernhard & von Arnim, Rudi, 2014. "ASSESS_TTIP: Assessing the claimed benefits of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership," Policy Notes 10/2014, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:45:y:2016:i:4:p:257-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raza, Werner & Taylor, Lance & Tröster, Bernhard & von Arnim, Rudi, 2016. "Modelling the impacts of trade on employment and development: A structuralist CGE-model for the analysis of TTIP and other trade agreements," Working Papers 57, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Pierre Kohler & Servaas Storm, 2016.
"CETA without Blinders: How Cutting “Trade Costs and More” Will Cause Unemployment, Inequality, and Welfare Losses,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 257-293, October.
- Pierre Kohler & Servaas Storm, 2016. "CETA Without Blinders: How Cutting ‘Trade Costs and More’ Will Cause Unemployment, Inequality and Welfare Losses," GDAE Working Papers 16-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:cnpexx:v:20:y:2015:i:5:p:653-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/cnpe20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.