Liquidity support to banks during Indonesia's financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cole,David C. & Slade,Betty F., 1996. "Building a Modern Financial System," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570923.
- Armida Alisjahbana & Chris Manning, 2002. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 277-305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2014. "The ill-fated currency board proposal for Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2014-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stephen Grenville, 2004. "What sort of financial sector should Indonesia have?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 307-327.
- Emmanuelle Nys & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2013.
"Political Connections, Bank Deposits, and Formal Deposit Insurance: Evidence from an Emerging Economy,"
- Emmanuelle Nys & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2015. "Political Connections, Bank Deposits, and Formal Deposit Insurance: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Post-Print hal-01134833, HAL.
- Nys, Emmanuelle & Tarazi, Amine & Trinugroho, Irwan, 2015. "Political connections, bank deposits, and formal deposit insurance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 83-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:40:y:2004:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.