Screening competition in mobile telephony†
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre A. Buigues & Patrick Rey (ed.), 2004. "The Economics of Antitrust and Regulation in Telecommunications," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3208.
- Jiyoung Kim, 2006. "A Structural Analysis for Consumer's Dynamic Switching Decision in the Cellular Service Industry," Working Papers 06-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ting Zhu & Hongju Liu & Pradeep Chintagunta, 2015.
"Wireless Carriers’ Exclusive Handset Arrangements: an Empirical Look at the iPhone,"
Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(2), pages 177-190, June.
- Ting Zhu & Hongju Liu & Pradeep Chintagunta, 2011. "Wireless Carriers’ Exclusive Handset Arrangements: An Empirical Look at the iPhone," Working Papers 11-35, NET Institute, revised Oct 2011.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018.
"Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand,"
90059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 90260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 92233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Buigues & Roderick Meiklejohn, 2011. "European Economic Integration and Network Industries," Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicolle, Ambre, 2016. "Are consumers myopic? Evidence from handset and mobile services choices," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148693, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009.
"Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities: Evidence from EU Telecoms,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
68, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009. "Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities:Evidence from EU Telecoms," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/68, European University Institute.
- Carlo Cambini & Bernardo Bortolotti & Laura Rondi & Yossi Spiegel, 2007.
"Capital Structure and Regulation: Does Ownership Matter?,"
2007.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Cambini, Carlo & Rondi, Laura & Spiegel, Yossi, 2007. "Capital Structure and Regulation: Does Ownership Matter?," Privatisation Regulation Corporate Governance Working Papers 7449, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jason Allen & Shaoteng Li, 2020. "Dynamic Competition in Negotiated Price Markets," Staff Working Papers 20-22, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:17:p:2155-2163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.