Evidence on the dynamics of unemployment by gender
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianna Belloc & Riccardo Tilli, 2013. "Unemployment by gender and gender catching-up: Empirical evidence from the Italian regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 481-494, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:103-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:femeco:v:24:y:2018:i:4:p:31-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrios Bakas & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2014. "Unemployment by Gender: Evidence from EU Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 103-111, February.
- Peiró, Amado & Belaire-Franch, Jorge & Gonzalo, Maria Teresa, 2012. "Unemployment, cycle and gender," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1167-1175.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2013. "Are Business Cycles Gender Neutral?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fosten, Jack & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "Dynamic persistence in the unemployment rate of OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 948-954, May.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2015. "Segregation and Gender Gaps through the UK's Great Recession," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2015-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Joana Passinhas & Isabel Proença, 2019. "Measuring Gender Disparities in Unemployment Dynamics during the Recession: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers REM 2019/79, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:16:p:2099-2108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.