The importance of management and transaction costs for large UK firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steer, Peter S & Cable, John R, 1978. "Internal Organization and Profit: An Empirical Analysis of Large U.K. Companies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 13-30, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merkert, Rico, 2010. "Changes in transaction costs over time - The case of franchised train operating firms in Britain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 52-59.
- Merkert, Rico & Cowie, Jonathan, 2012. "A quantitative cross-modal analysis of transportation firmsâ€™ transaction costs â€“ Are airlines any different?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 3-8.
- Michael Dietrich, 2005. "Using simple neural networks to analyse firm activity," Working Papers 2005014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Michael Dietrich, 2003. "Giant Firms in the Information Economy," Working Papers 2003006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:11:p:1317-1329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.