In search of the good samaritan: estimating the impact of 'altruism' on voters' preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Iwan Luttens & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2012.
"Voting for Redistribution under Desert-Sensitive Altruism,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(3), pages 881-907, September.
- LUTTENS, Roland Iwan & VALFORT, Marie-Anne, 2008. "Voting for redistribution under desert-sensitive altruism," CORE Discussion Papers 2008053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roland I. Luttens & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2012. "Voting for redistribution under desert-sensitive altruism," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00683598, HAL.
- R. I. Luttens & M.A. Valfort, 2008. "Voting for redistribution under desert-sensitive altruism," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/531, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ignacio Abásolo & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Egalitarianism and Altruism in Health: To What Extent Are They Related?," Working Papers 2013003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:3:p:377-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .