Dynamics of the yen-dollar real exchange rate and the US-Japan real trade balance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig S. Hakkio & Douglas H. Joines, 1990. "Real and nominal exchange rates since 1919," Research Working Paper 90-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khim-sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Huzaimi Hussain, 2003. "Exchange Rate and Trade Balance Relationship: The Experience of ASEAN Countries," International Trade 0307003, EconWPA.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Rodrigo Costamagna & Gustavo Rossini, 2016.
"Competitive Devaluations in Commodity-Based Economies: Colombia and the Pacific Alliance Group,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5907, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Rodrigo Costamagna & Gustavo Rossini, 2016. "Competitive Devaluations in Commodity-Based Economies: Colombia and the Pacific Alliance Group," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yi-Bin Chiu & Chia-Hung Sun, 2009. "Economic interdependence and bilateral trade imbalance across the Taiwan Strait," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 411-432, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:5:p:661-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.