Inflation and economic growth: a multi-country empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Grimes, Arthur, 1991. "The effects of inflation on growth: some international evidence," MPRA Paper 68526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Heejoon, 1985. "The Effects of Detrending in Granger Causality Tests," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 344-349, October.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1977. "Price-Level Stickiness and the Feasibility of Monetary Stabilization Policy with Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 627-634, June.
- David E. Laidler, 1988. "Taking Money Seriously," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 687-713, November.
- Kormendi, Roger C. & Meguire, Philip G., 1985. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-163, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saaed, A.A.J., 2007. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Kuwait: 1985-2005. Evidence from Co-Integration and Error Correction Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu & Christophe Rault, 2008.
"Further theoretical and empirical evidence on money to growth relation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(21), pages 1-7.
- Christophe Rault & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Further theoretical and empirical evidence on money to growth relation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(13), pages 1.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Rault & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Further Theoretical and Empirical Evidence on Money to Growth Relation," Post-Print halshs-00327660, HAL.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Rault & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Further Theoretical and Empirical Evidence on Money to Growth Relation," Post-Print halshs-00257355, HAL.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Rault & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Further Theoretical and Empirical Evidence on Money to Growth Relation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp909, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Rault & Patrick Villieu, 2008. "Further Theoretical and Empirical Evidence on Money to Growth Relation," Post-Print halshs-00257349, HAL.
- Girijasankar Mallik & Anis Chowdhury, 2011. "Effect of inflation uncertainty, output uncertainty and oil price on inflation and growth in Australia," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 414-429, September.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Le Viet Trung & Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh, 2011. "The impact of oil prices, real effective exchange rate and inflation on economic activity: Novel evidence for Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi & Sedigheh Gholizadeh Kenari, 2015. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: New Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(2), pages 51-56, Fabruary.
- Asset Izatov, 2015. "The Role of Oil Prices, the Real Effective Exchange Rate, and Inflation in Economic Activity of Russia: An Empirical Investigation," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(3), pages 48-70.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2000. "Is Low Inflation a Precondition for Faster Growth? The Case of South Africa," Studies in Economics 0011, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Athanasios Koulakiotis & Katerina Lyroudi & Nicholas Papasyriopoulos, 2012. "Inflation, GDP and Causality for European Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(1), pages 53-62, February.
- M., Azali & Wong, K. S. Kelly & Lee, C. & Shafinaz, Ahmad Nazar, 2007. "The Asean-5 Future Currency: Maastricht Criteria," MPRA Paper 10272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Izatov, Asset, 2015. "The Role of Oil Prices, Real Effective Exchange Rate and Inflation in Economic Activity of Russia: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 70735, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Said Zamin Shah & Said Zamin Shah & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Law Siong Hook, 2017. "The Asymmetric Effects of Real and Nominal Uncertainty on Inflation and Output Growth: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 377-386.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:21:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:1:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waseem Khadim & Saddam Ilyas & Bilal Mehmood, 2016. "Of Inflation and Growth Nexus in BRIMC Economies," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(1), pages 32-45, January.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H., 2014. "Sacrifice Ratio and Cost of Inflation for the Indian Economy," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rufin-Willy Mantsie, 2012. "In Search of Inflation Rate Compatible with Growth Target in CEMAC Countries," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(4), pages 329-350.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:10:p:1387-1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .