An analysis of stock market transactions data
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geweke, John, 1981. "The Approximate Slopes of Econometric Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1427-42, November.
- Dann, Larry Y. & Mayers, David & Raab, Robert Jr., 1977. "Trading rules, large blocks and the speed of price adjustment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 3-22, January.
- McCullough, B D, 1995. "A Spectral Analysis of Transactions Stock Market Data," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 30(4), pages 823-42, November.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M., 1987. "The Relation between Price Changes and Trading Volume: A Survey," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 109-126, March.
- Michael Price, J., 1979. "The characterization of instantaneous causality : A correction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 253-256, June.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard, 1981.
"Estimating regression models of finite but unknown order,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 162-162, May.
- Geweke, John F & Meese, Richard, 1981. "Estimating Regression Models of Finite but Unknown Order," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Smirlock, Michael & Starks, Laura, 1986. "Day-of-the-week and intraday effects in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 197-210, September.
- Jain, Prem C. & Joh, Gun-Ho, 1988. "The Dependence between Hourly Prices and Trading Volume," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 269-283, September.
- Jennings, Robert H. & Barry, Christopher B., 1983. "Information Dissemination and Portfolio Choice," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 1-19, March.
- Evans, G B A & Savin, N E, 1982. "Conflict among the Criteria Revisited: The W, LR and LM Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 737-48, May.
- Smirlock, Michael & Starks, Laura, 1988. "An empirical analysis of the stock price-volume relationship," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1986. "A transaction data study of weekly and intradaily patterns in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 99-117, May.
- Kang, Heejoon, 1985. "The Effects of Detrending in Granger Causality Tests," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 344-49, October.
- Rogalski, Richard J, 1978. "The Dependence of Prices and Volume," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 268-74, May.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1977. "Conflict among Criteria for Testing Hypotheses in the Multivariate Linear Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1263-77, July.
- Geweke, John, 1984. "Inference and causality in economic time series models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 1101-1144 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:37:y:1997:i:4:p:887-903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.