Monetary Growth Theory in Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Yousif, Yousif K., 1998. "Does money matter in developing economies? Some evidence from the Solow estimator," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-220.
- Barro, Robert J, 1972.
"Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 978-1001, Sept.-Oct.
- Barro, Robert J., 1972. "Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Scholarly Articles 3451393, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Anne C. Maduka & Kevin O. Onwuka, 2013. "Financial Market Structure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria Data," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Bae, Sang-Kun & Ratti, Ronald A., 2000. "Long-run neutrality, high inflation, and bank insolvencies in Argentina and Brazil," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 581-604, December.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1997. "Output, growth, welfare, and inflation: a survey," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 11-21.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Carton, Christine & Ronquillo, Cely, 2008. "Determinantes del crecimiento en America Latina: Analisis empirico de los sistemas bancarios
[Economic growth determinants in Latin American region: An empirical analysis based on bank systems role," MPRA Paper 10832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bewley, Truman, 1983. "A Difficulty with the Optimum Quantity of Money," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1485-1504, September.
- Truman Bewley, 1979. "The Optimum Quantity of Money," Discussion Papers 383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for the Bewley model with production," QM&RBC Codes 19, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Hossain, Akhand Akhtar, 2016. "Inflationary shocks and real output growth in nine Muslim-majority countries: Implications for Islamic banking and finance," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 56-73.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015. "Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 152-184, July.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the Production Function : A New Keynesian DSGE Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00795547, HAL.
- Benchimol , Jonathan, 2013. "Money in the Production Function: a new Keynesian DSGE perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1304, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00800539, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015. "Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective," Post-Print hal-01182696, HAL.
- Lemgruber, Antonio Carlos Braga, 1976. "Notas sobre a teoria da inflação," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 30(3), July.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Martone, Celso L., 1978. "Um modelo monetário da inflação e do balanço de pagamentos," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 32(2), April.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 2000. "Geld und Wirtschaftswachstum," Discussion Papers, Series I 301, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- James B. Bullard & John W. Keating, 1994. "Superneutrality in postwar economies," Working Papers 1994-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 1999. "Towards Applied Disequilibrium Growth Theory: III Basic Partial Feedback Structures and Stability Issues," Working Paper Series 95, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ramón Tirado Jiménez, 2000. "Crecimiento con cambio tecnológico endógeno, bancos y dinero, El caso de una economía con firmas innovadoras," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 15(1), pages 91-116.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:1:p:85-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed