Foreign direct investment, corruption and democracy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Aparna Mathur & Kartikeya Singh, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment, Corruption, and Democracy," AEI Economics Working Papers 49722, American Enterprise Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Gwartney, 2004. "What Have We Learned from the Economic Freedom of the World Index?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 1-8.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1995. "Forbidden Payment: Foreign Bribery and American Business After 1977," NBER Working Papers 5266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 70-81.
- Bilal Kargi, 2014. "Portfolio In Turkish Economy, And A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments And The Growth, And The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 6(1 (March)), pages 70-81.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," MPRA Paper 56086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David A. Wernick & Jerry Haar & Latika Sharma, 2014. "The Impact of Governing Institutions on Foreign Direct Investment Flows: Evidence from African Nations," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 1-12, March.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014.
"The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings,"
60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimant, Eugen & Tosato, Guglielmo, 2017. "Causes and Effects of Corruption: What has Past Decade's Research Taught us? A Survey," MPRA Paper 76445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhtaruzzaman, M. & Berg, Nathan & Hajzler, Christopher, 2017.
"Expropriation risk and FDI in developing countries: Does return of capital dominate return on capital?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 84-107.
- M. Akhtaruzzaman & Nathan Berg & Christopher Hajzler, 2017. "Expropriation Risk and FDI in Developing Countries: Does Return of Capital Dominate Return on Capital?," Staff Working Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Catherine Yap Co, 2009. "Chinese state???s economic cooperation related investment: An investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp966, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bargstädt, Dorothee, 2017. "Freiwillige Selbstverpflichtung von Unternehmen in Antikorruptionsinitiativen: Der Einfluss des nationalen Kontextes auf internationales Engagement am Beispiel chinesischer und indischer Unternehmen," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 28/2017, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Japanese Outward FDI in the Manufacturing Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- K. Farla, 2014.
"Determinants of firms' investment behaviour: a multilevel approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(34), pages 4231-4241, December.
- Farla K., 2013. "Determinants of firms' investment behaviour : a multilevel approach," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jean Lacroix & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2017. "Do democratic transitions attract foreign investors and how fast?," Working Papers CEB 17-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Is FDI doing good? A golden rule for FDI ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 807-812.
- Suwastika Naidu & Anand Chand, 2014. "Exploring the relationship between freedom from corruption and business governance in the Oceania region," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3489-3509, November.
- Hawkes, Denise Donna & Yerrabati, Sridevi, 2015. "Institutions and investment in South and East Asia & Pacific region: Evidence from meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:pdn:wpaper:79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Opitz, Alexander, 2015. "Democratic prospects in Imperial Russia: The revolution of 1905 and the political stock market," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 15-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Co, Catherine Yap, 2011. "China's economic cooperation related investment: An investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 75-87, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:8:p:991-1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.