Multigrid for American option pricing with stochastic volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Hofmann & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1992. "Option Pricing Under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 153-187.
- Melino, Angelo & Turnbull, Stuart M., 1990. "Pricing foreign currency options with stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 239-265.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Johnson, Herb & Shanno, David, 1987. "Option Pricing when the Variance Is Changing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 143-151, June.
- Barraquand, Jérôme & Martineau, Didier, 1995. "Numerical Valuation of High Dimensional Multivariate American Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 383-405, September.
- Ball, Clifford A. & Roma, Antonio, 1994. "Stochastic Volatility Option Pricing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(04), pages 589-607, December.
- Chesney, Marc & Scott, Louis, 1989. "Pricing European Currency Options: A Comparison of the Modified Black-Scholes Model and a Random Variance Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 267-284, September.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1978. "Finite Difference Methods and Jump Processes Arising in the Pricing of Contingent Claims: A Synthesis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 461-474, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2010.
"A fast Fourier transform technique for pricing American options under stochastic volatility,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2009. "A Fast Fourier Transform Technique for Pricing American Options Under Stochastic Volatility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13112, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Golbabai, A. & Ballestra, L.V. & Ahmadian, D., 2013. "Superconvergence of the finite element solutions of the Black–Scholes equation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 17-26.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Gunter H. Meyer & Andrew Ziogas, 2009.
"The Evaluation Of American Option Prices Under Stochastic Volatility And Jump-Diffusion Dynamics Using The Method Of Lines,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(03), pages 393-425.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Gunter H. Meyer & Andrew Ziogas, 2008. "The Evaluation of American Option Prices Under Stochastic Volatility and Jump-Diffusion Dynamics Using the Method of Lines," Research Paper Series 219, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Rambeerich, N. & Tangman, D.Y. & Lollchund, M.R. & Bhuruth, M., 2013. "High-order computational methods for option valuation under multifactor models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 219-226.
- Medvedev, Alexey & Scaillet, Olivier, 2010. "Pricing American options under stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 145-159, October.
- Kenji Hamatani & Masao Fukushima, 2011. "Pricing American options with uncertain volatility through stochastic linear complementarity models," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 263-286, October.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella, 2013. "Pricing European and American options with two stochastic factors: A highly efficient radial basis function approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1142-1167.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican Option Pricing; Stochastic Volatility; Finite Difference Method; Multigrid; Strike-price Related Transformation; Adaptive Time-stepping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:6:y:1999:i:3:p:177-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.