Indifference Pricing and Hedging for Volatility Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Lorig, 2014. "Indifference prices and implied volatilities," Papers 1412.5520, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Wayne King Ming Chan, 2015. "RAROC-Based Contingent Claim Valuation," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 21.
- Johannes Gerer & Gregor Dorfleitner, 2016. "A Note On Utility Indifference Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-17, September.
- Colin Lizieri & Gianluca Marcato & Paul Ogden & Andrew Baum, 2012. "Pricing Inefficiencies in Private Real Estate Markets Using Total Return Swaps," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 774-803, October.
- Ichihara, Naoyuki, 2012. "Large time asymptotic problems for optimal stochastic control with superlinear cost," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1248-1275.
- Ming Pu & Gang-Zhi Fan & Seow Ong, 2012. "Heterogeneous Agents and the Indifference Pricing of Property Index Linked Swaps," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 543-569, May.
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility risk; exponential utility; Heston model; variance swap; incomplete markets; certainty equivalent; volatility derivative;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:14:y:2007:i:4:p:303-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.