Measuring operational risk in financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Eric Rosengren & John Jordan, 2007.
"Implications of Alternative Operational Risk Modeling Techniques,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 475-512
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Eric S. Rosengren & John S. Jordan, 2004. "Implications of alternative operational risk modeling techniques," Working Papers 04-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & John Jordan & Eric Rosengren, 2005. "Implications of Alternative Operational Risk Modeling Techniques," NBER Working Papers 11103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- de Fontnouvelle, Patrick & Dejesus-Rueff, Virginia & Jordan, John S. & Rosengren, Eric S., 2006.
"Capital and Risk: New Evidence on Implications of Large Operational Losses,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1819-1846, October.
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Virginia DeJesus-Rueff & John S. Jordan & Eric S. Rosengren, 2003. "Capital and risk: new evidence on implications of large operational losses," Working Papers 03-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:22:y:2012:i:18:p:1553-1569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .