Credit channel and credit shocks in Canadian macrodynamics - a structural VAR approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 1977. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291873.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afrin, Sadia, 2017. "Monetary policy transmission in Bangladesh: Exploring the lending channel," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 60-80.
- Nathan Bedock & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2017.
"An empirical study of credit shock transmission in a small open economy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(2), pages 541-570, May.
- Nathan Bedock & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "An Empirical Study of Credit Shock Transmission in a Small Open Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-16, CIRANO.
- Leon Berkelmans, 2005. "Credit and Monetary Policy: An Australian SVAR," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2010. "Bank-characteristics, lending channel and monetary policy in Malaysia: evidence from bank-level data," MPRA Paper 30052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:323-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Zaidi, Mohd Azlan Shah & W.N.W, Azman-Saini, 2011. "Relative price effects of monetary policy shock in Malaysia: a svar study," MPRA Paper 38768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maslov, Alexander, 2011. "Inflationary Handicap Of The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence From Russia," MPRA Paper 50036, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:13:y:2003:i:4:p:267-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.