Un Modelo de Corto Plazo para una Economía Pequeña y Abierta
The model that we present in this paper is an attempt to describe the short run equilibrium of a small open economy. The model is an aggregate one with one output and the two assets (money and physical capital). The model is a mix of a monetary and a Keyn
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 60 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 1977. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291873, December.
- Kingston, Geoffrey H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1978. "A Small Economy in an Inflationary World: Monetary and Fiscal Policies under Fixed Exchange Rates," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(349), pages 18-43, March.
- Taylor, John B, 1980.
"Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Laidler, David, 1980. "The demand for money in the United States-- Yet again," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 219-271, January.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Glyfason, Thorvaldur & Helliwell, John F, 1980. "A Synthesis of Monetary and Keynesian Approaches to Short-Run Balance-of-Payments Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 582-592, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:20:y:1983:i:60:p:177-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.