Un Modelo de Corto Plazo para una Economía Pequeña y Abierta
The model that we present in this paper is an attempt to describe the short run equilibrium of a small open economy. The model is an aggregate one with one output and the two assets (money and physical capital). The model is a mix of a monetary and a Keyn
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 60 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kingston, Geoffrey H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1978. "A Small Economy in an Inflationary World: Monetary and Fiscal Policies under Fixed Exchange Rates," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(349), pages 18-43, March.
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Laidler, David, 1980. "The demand for money in the United States-- Yet again," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 219-271, January.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 1977. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291873, January.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Glyfason, Thorvaldur & Helliwell, John F, 1980. "A Synthesis of Monetary and Keynesian Approaches to Short-Run Balance-of-Payments Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 582-592, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:20:y:1983:i:60:p:177-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.