The Nominal Rate of Interest and Inflationary Expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cm.hit-u.ac.jp/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pyle, David H, 1972. "Observed Price Expectations and Interest Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 275-80, August.
- Goldman, Steven M., 1972. "Hyperinflation and the rate of growth in the money supply," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 250-257, October.
- Gibson, William E, 1972. "Interest Rates and Inflationary Expectations: New Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 854-65, December.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-34, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521291873 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjcm:v:15:y:1980:i:1:p:57-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.