Wealth effects of financial internationalization: a case of the Yen-Dollar Agreement between the United States and Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aharony, Joseph & Saunders, Anthony & Swary, Itzhak, 1985. "The Effects of the International Banking Act on Domestic Bank Profitability and Risk," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 493-506, November.
- Hultman, Charles W. & Randolph McGee, L., 1989. "Factors affecting the foreign banking presence in the U.S," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 383-396, July.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G & Saunders, Anthony, 1981. "The Growth of Organizational Forms of Foreign Banks in the U.S.: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 365-374, August.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Dubofsky, David A & Fraser, Donald, 1991. "Valuation Effects of the International Banking Act on Foreign Banks Operating in the United States," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 110-119, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Kozo Harimaya & Kazumine Kondo, 2003. "Are Banks Affiliated with Bank Holding Companies More Efficient Than Independent Banks? The Recent Experience Regarding Japanese Regional BHCs," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 10(4), pages 359-376, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:10:y:2000:i:2:p:193-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.