The Growth of Organizational Forms of Foreign Banks in the U.S.: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2011. "Use of Banking Services in Emerging Markets--Household-Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"How banks go abroad: Branches or subsidiaries?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1669-1692, June.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "How banks go abroad : branches or subsidiaries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3753, The World Bank.
- Byeongyong Paul Choi & Elyas Elyasiani, 2011. "Foreign-owned insurer performance in the US property-liability markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 291-306.
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2008. "Cross-border M&As in the financial sector: Is banking different from insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Focarelli, Dario, 2007. "Cross-Border M&As in the Financial Sector. Is Banking Different from Insurance?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07032, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Parkhe, Arvind & Miller, Stewart R., 1998. "Foreign operations of U.S. banks: Impact of environmental differences and ownership advantages on organizational form preferences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 59-83, July.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Brown, M., 2011. "Use of Banking Services in Emerging Markets -Household-Level Evidence (Replaces CentER DP 2010-092)," Discussion Paper 2011-089, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2015. "Foreign bank ownership and household credit," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 466-486.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2012. "Foreign Bank Ownership and Household Credit," Working Papers on Finance 1206, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & D'Amato, Laura & Molinari, Andrea, 1999. "The effect of foreign entry on Argentina's domestic banking sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2158, The World Bank.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Daniel Navia Simon, 2006. "Why Banks go to Emerging Countries and What is the Impact for the Home Economy? A Survey," Working Papers 0602, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Molyneux, Philip & Nguyen, Linh H. & Xie, Ru, 2013. "Foreign bank entry in South East Asia," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 26-35.
- Beck, Thorsten & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2010. "Foreign bank participation and outreach: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 52-73, January.
- Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "Foreign bank participation and crises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4128, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2011. "Which households use banks? Evidence from the transition economies," Working Paper Series 1295, European Central Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," Working Papers 2011-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," BCL working papers 50, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:13:y:1981:i:3:p:365-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed