The Growth of Organizational Forms of Foreign Banks in the U.S.: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Daniel Navia Simon, 2006. "Why Banks go to Emerging Countries and What is the Impact for the Home Economy? A Survey," Working Papers 0602, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"How banks go abroad: Branches or subsidiaries?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1669-1692, June.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "How banks go abroad : branches or subsidiaries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3753, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2011. "Use of Banking Services in Emerging Markets--Household-Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Byeongyong Paul Choi & Elyas Elyasiani, 2011. "Foreign-owned insurer performance in the US property-liability markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 291-306.
- Molyneux, Philip & Nguyen, Linh H. & Xie, Ru, 2013. "Foreign bank entry in South East Asia," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 26-35.
- Beck, Thorsten & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2010. "Foreign bank participation and outreach: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 52-73, January.
- Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "Foreign bank participation and crises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4128, The World Bank.
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2008. "Cross-border M&As in the financial sector: Is banking different from insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Focarelli, Dario, 2007. "Cross-Border M&As in the Financial Sector. Is Banking Different from Insurance?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07032, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Parkhe, Arvind & Miller, Stewart R., 1998. "Foreign operations of U.S. banks: Impact of environmental differences and ownership advantages on organizational form preferences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 59-83, July.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Brown, M., 2011. "Use of Banking Services in Emerging Markets -Household-Level Evidence (Replaces CentER DP 2010-092)," Discussion Paper 2011-089, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2011. "Which households use banks? Evidence from the transition economies," Working Paper Series 1295, European Central Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," Working Papers 2011-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," BCL working papers 50, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2015. "Foreign bank ownership and household credit," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 466-486.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2012. "Foreign Bank Ownership and Household Credit," Working Papers on Finance 1206, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & D'Amato, Laura & Molinari, Andrea, 1999. "The effect of foreign entry on Argentina's domestic banking sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2158, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:13:y:1981:i:3:p:365-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed