The impact of growth and distribution on poverty in Papua New Guinea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Gibson, 2000. "The impact of growth and distribution on poverty in Papua New Guinea," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 605-607.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2011. "Halving Poverty in South Africa: Growth and Distributional Aspects," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fiona Tregenna, 2012.
"What are the distributional implications of halving poverty in South Africa when growth alone is not enough?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(20), pages 2577-2596, July.
- Fiona Tregenna, 2011. "What are the Distributional Implications of Halving Poverty in South Africa when Growth Alone is not Enough?," Working Papers 215, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fiona Tregenna, 2011. "What are the distributional implications of halving poverty in South Africa when growth alone is not enough?," Post-Print hal-00701865, HAL.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010.
"Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries,"
2010_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kalwij, A.S. & Verschoor, A., 2004. "How Good is Growth for the Poor? The Role of Initial Income Distribution in Regional Diversity in Poverty Trends," Discussion Paper 2004-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Verschoor, Arjan, 2007. "Not by growth alone: The role of the distribution of income in regional diversity in poverty reduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 805-829, May.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Arjan Verschoor, 2010. "A Decomposition of Poverty Tre across Regions: The Role of Variation in the Income and Inequality Elasticities of Poverty," Working Papers id:2611, eSocialSciences.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Verschoor, Arjan, 2005. "A Decomposition of Poverty Trends across Regions: The Role of Variation in the Income and Inequality Elasticities of Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:8:p:541-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.