Money supply, consumption and deregulation: the case of Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1984. "The response of aggregate demand to income, money supply, and price level," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 357-363.
- Bayoumi, Tamim A, 1993. "Financial Deregulation and Consumption in the United Kingdom," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 536-539, August.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Hossain, Akhtar, 1991. "An aggregate private expenditure function for the Bangladesh economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1107-1116, August.
- Sassanpour, Cyrus & Sheen, Jeffrey, 1984. "An empirical analysis of the effect of monetary disequilibria in open economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-163, January.
- Aghevli, Bijan B. & Sassanpour, Cyrus, 1982. "Prices, output and the trade balance in Iran," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 791-800, September.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1988. "Inference in Nonlinear Econometric Models with Structural Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 615-640.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:9:y:2003:i:4:p:268-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2002. "Myopia, Liquidity Constraints, and Aggregate Consumption: The Case of Greece," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 97-105, June.
- Nikolaos Mylonidis, 2003. "Financial variables as leading indicators in Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 9(4), pages 268-278, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:6:p:385-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.