Exchange rate volatility and the asymmetric fluctuation band on the way to the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Roman Horváth, 2006. "Credibility of Exchange Rate Policies in Selected EU New Members: Evidence from High Frequency Data," Working Papers IES 2006/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2006.
- Chmelarova, Viera & Schnabl, Gunther, 2006. "Exchange rate stabilization in developed and underdeveloped capital markets," Working Paper Series 636, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:47-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Stavarek, 2011. "European exchange rates volatility and its asymmetrical components during the financial crisis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-17, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Nidal Rashid Sabri & Marga Peeters & Diama K. Abulaban, 2012.
"The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade integration among North and South Mediterranean countries,"
International Journal of Business and Globalisation,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 107-121.
- Sabri, Nidal Rachid & Peeters, Marga & Abulaben, Diama K., 2012. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade integration among North and South Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 38080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:81-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.