The efficacy of university training programmes: a semi-parametric Bayesian approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Alba-Ramírez, 1993. "Mismatch in the Spanish Labor Market: Overeducation?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 259-278.
- Dolton, Peter & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "The incidence and effects of overeducation in the U.K. graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-198, April.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2000.
"Youth labour markets in Spain: Education, training, and crowding-out,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 943-956, May.
- Dolado, Juan José & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno,Juan F., 1999. "Youth labour markets in Spain: education, training and crowding-out," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6169, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gritz, R. Mark, 1993. "The impact of training on the frequency and duration of employment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 21-51.
- S. Mcguinness, 2003. "Graduate overeducation as a sheepskin effect: evidence from Northern Ireland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 597-608.
- Andrew Jenkins & Anna Vignoles & Alison Wolf & Fernando Galindo-Rueda, 2003. "The determinants and labour market effects of lifelong learning," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1711-1721.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pilar Olave & Eva Maria Andres & Jose Tomas Alcala, 2008. "Studying the relationship between unemployment periods in Spain: a nonparametric approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 683-687.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:8:p:511-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.