Key factors affecting internationally active banks' decisions to participate in loan syndications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katerina Simons, 1993. "Why do banks syndicate loans?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 45-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yener Altunbas & Alper Kara & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010.
"Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 437-458.
- Altunbas, Yener & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds," Working Paper Series 1028, European Central Bank.
- Godlewski, Christophe, 2008. "Duration of loan arrangement and syndicate organization," MPRA Paper 10953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "What Drives the Arrangement Timetable of Bank Loan Syndication ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Howcroft, Barry & Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2014. "Determinants of syndicated lending in European banks and the impact of the financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 473-490.
- Line Drapeau & Claudia Champagne, 2015. "Do Syndicated Loans Influence Systemic Risk? An Empirical Analysis of the Canadian Syndicated Loan Market," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 22-41, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:4:p:249-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .