The Impact of Top Management Team and Organizational Culture on Product/Service and Process Innovation in Vietnamese Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Minna Saunila & Sanna Pekkola & Juhani Ukko, 2014. "The relationship between innovation capability and performance: The moderating effect of measurement," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 63(2), pages 234-249, January.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea, 2016. "Marketing innovation: A consequence of competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5671-5681.
- Benn Lawson & Danny Samson, 2001. "Developing Innovation Capability In Organisations: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 377-400.
- Karen A. Bantel & Susan E. Jackson, 1989. "Top management and innovations in banking: Does the composition of the top team make a difference?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(S1), pages 107-124, June.
- Chul Lee & Gunno Park & Klaus Marhold & Jina Kang, 2017. "Top management team’s innovation-related characteristics and the firm’s explorative R&D: an analysis based on patent data," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 639-663, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lykopoulou Zacharoula, 2020. "Innovation In Managing Educational Services," Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 8(2), pages 71-85.
- Lykopoulou Zacharoula, 2019. "Innovate Practices In Education Management In Greece," Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 16(2), pages 141-156.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bui Quang Hung, Trinh Thuy Anh and Nguyen Ngoc Thong, 2020. "Innovation: From Capabilities to Performance in Manufacturing Enterprises in Vietnam," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Olusesan Michael Awoleye & Olugbenga Matthew Ilori & Timothy Oyedepo Oyebisi, 2019. "SOURCES OF INNOVATION CAPABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF ICT AGGLOMERATED MSMEs IN NIGERIA," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(04), pages 1-33, June.
- Kyuho Jin & Chulhyung Park & Jeonghwan Lee, 2020. "What Determines Innovative Performance of International Joint Ventures? Assessing the Effects of Foreign Managerial Control," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-20, October.
- Wang, Changfeng & Hu, Qiying, 2020. "Knowledge sharing in supply chain networks: Effects of collaborative innovation activities and capability on innovation performance," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 94.
- Lee, Ryeowon & Lee, Jong-Ho & Garrett, Tony C., 2019. "Synergy effects of innovation on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 507-515.
- Michele N. Medina & Indu Ramachandran & Joshua J. Daspit, 2019. "Collaboration Or Clash? Mapping The Effects Of Top Management Team Conflict On Firm Absorptive Capacity," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(03), pages 1-29, April.
- Arash Rezazadeh & Niloofar Nobari, 2018. "Antecedents and consequences of cooperative entrepreneurship: a conceptual model and empirical investigation," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 479-507, June.
- Mahmoud M. Migdadi & Mohammed K. Abu Zaid & Mohammed Yousif & Ra’d Almestarihi & Khalil Al-Hyari, 2017. "An Empirical Examination of Knowledge Management Processes and Market Orientation, Innovation Capability, and Organisational Performance: Insights from Jordan," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 1-32, March.
- Sylvie Héroux & Mélanie Roussy, 2020. "Three cases of compliance with governance regulation: an organizational learning perspective," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 24(2), pages 449-479, June.
- Andrea Francesconi & Enrico Guarini, 2017. "Performance-based funding e sistemi di allocazione delle risorse ai dipartimenti: prime evidenze nelle università italiane," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 113-134.
- Pooja Kushwaha & M. K. Rao, 2017. "Integrating the Linkages between Learning Systems and Knowledge Process: An Exploration of Learning Outcomes," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 5(1), pages 11-23, January.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Yu, Qionglei & Gupta, Suraksha & Foroudi, Mohammad M., 2019. "Enhancing university brand image and reputation through customer value co-creation behaviour," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 218-227.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Firms, Incomplete Contracts and Organizational Learning," DRUID Working Papers 96-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Edna Isabel de la Garza Martinez & Zochitl Araiza Garza & Nidia Estela HernÃ¡ndez Castro & Izamar Guadalupe Amador Charles, 2016. "Relationship Between Levels Of Organization Learning,Relacion Entre Los Niveles De Aprendizaje Organizacional," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 9(3), pages 71-82.
- Schweizer, Lars & Patzelt, Holger, 2012. "Employee commitment in the post-acquisition integration process: The effect of integration speed and leadership," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 298-310.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2014.
"The nexus between labor diversity and firm’s innovation,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 303-364, April.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm´s Innovation," Working Papers 10-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2014. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm Innovation," Post-Print hal-01513968, HAL.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 6972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Daniela P. Blettner & Zi-Lin He & Songcui Hu & Richard A. Bettis, 2015. "Adaptive aspirations and performance heterogeneity: Attention allocation among multiple reference points," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 987-1005, July.
- Wang, Daojuan & Hain, Daniel S. & Larimo, Jorma & Dao, Li T., 2020. "Cultural differences and synergy realization in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3).
- George A Shinkle & Jo-Ann Suchard, 2019. "Innovation in newly public firms: The influence of government grants, venture capital, and private equity," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 44(2), pages 248-281, May.
- Tammy E. Beck & Donde Ashmos Plowman, 2009. "Experiencing Rare and Unusual Events Richly: The Role of Middle Managers in Animating and Guiding Organizational Interpretation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 909-924, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spt:apfiba:v:9:y:2019:i:2:f:9_2_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleftherios Spyromitros-Xioufis). General contact details of provider: http://www.scienpress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.