On natural and policy-induced sources of protection and trade regime bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Finger & A. J. Yeats, 1976. "Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 169-176.
- Chris Milner, 1990. "Identifying and quantifying anti-export bias: The case of Cameroon," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 126(1), pages 142-155, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Milner, 1996. "Discovering the Truth About Protection Rackets," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 517-532, September.
- M Nsanzabaganwa & PA Black, 2002. "Spokes In The Wheels Of Trade Reform: An African Perspective," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(5), pages 900-911, June.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:1917-1933 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:132:y:1996:i:4:p:740-752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.