Identifying and quantifying anti-export bias: The case of Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenaway, David, 1989. "Commercial Policy and Policy Conflict: An Evaluation of the Incidence of Protection in a Non-industrialized Economy," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 57(2), pages 125-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chris Milner, 1996. "On natural and policy-induced sources of protection and trade regime bias," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(4), pages 740-752, December.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wunder, Sven, 2005. "Macroeconomic Change, Competitiveness and Timber Production: A Five-Country Comparison," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 1993.
"National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation—A quantitative analysis for Cameroon,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 501-531, December.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation: a quantitative analysis for Cameroon," Kiel Working Papers 570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:126:y:1990:i:1:p:142-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .