EC aid to associated countries: distribution and determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davenport, Michael, 1970. "The Allocation of Foreign Aid: A Cross Section Study, with Special Reference to the Pearson Commission Report," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 26-41, May.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-142, March.
- Isenman, Paul, 1976. "Biases in aid allocations against poorer and larger countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(8), pages 631-641, August.
- Maizels, Alfred & Nissanke, Machiko K., 1984. "Motivations for aid to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 879-900, September.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Gulhati, Ravi & Nallari, Raj, 1988. "Reform of foreign aid policies: The issue of inter-country allocation in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 1167-1184, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2002. "Halving poverty by doubling aid: how well founded is the optimism of the World Bank?," Kiel Working Papers 1116, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2006.
"Bilateral Donors' Interest vs. Recipients' Development Motives in Aid Allocation: Do All Donors Behave the Same?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-194, May.
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy, 2005. "Bilateral donors' interest vs. recipients' development motives in aid allocation : do all donors behave the same ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00193273, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2005. "Bilateral donors' interest vs. Recipients' development motives in aid allocation : do all donors behave the same ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy, 2006. "Bilateral Donor's Interest vs. Recipients' Development Motives in Aid Allocation: Do All Donors Behave the Same?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305510, HAL.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006.
"Targeting Aid to the Needy and Deserving: Nothing But Promises?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1177-1201, September.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Triveño, Luis, 2004. "Targeting aid to the needy and deserving: nothing but promises?," Kiel Working Papers 1229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "Targeting aid to the needy and deserving: nothing but promises?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3875, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2006.
"World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of US Influence,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 224-240, May.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2001. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of U.S. Influence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 53, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Powell, Robert & Bird, Graham, 2010. "Aid and Debt Relief in Africa: Have They Been Substitutes or Complements?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 219-227, March.
- S.I. Cohen, 1995. "Allocation of Foreign Aid in a Segmented International Context," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 987-1000.
- Robert Powell, 2003. "Debt Relief, Additionality, and Aid Allocation in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Czaika, Mathias & Mayer, Amy, 2007. "Burden-sharing or migration management?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:239-247 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:128:y:1992:i:2:p:202-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.