EC aid to associated countries: distribution and determinants
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 128 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htmEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Maizels, Alfred & Nissanke, Machiko K., 1984. "Motivations for aid to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 879-900, September.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-42, March.
- Gulhati, Ravi & Nallari, Raj, 1988. "Reform of foreign aid policies: The issue of inter-country allocation in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 1167-1184, October.
- Isenman, Paul, 1976. "Biases in aid allocations against poorer and larger countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(8), pages 631-641, August.
- Davenport, Michael, 1970. "The Allocation of Foreign Aid: A Cross Section Study, with Special Reference to the Pearson Commission Report," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 26-41, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:128:y:1992:i:2:p:202-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.