Biases in aid allocations against poorer and larger countries
No abstract is available for this item.
- Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore & Schneider, Friedrich, 1989. "Vergabe von bilateraler und multilateraler Entwicklungshilfe: Eine positive Analyse," Discussion Papers, Series II 89, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Aid Effectiveness and Selectivity: Integrating Multiple Objectives into Aid Allocations," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Balla, Eliana & Reinhardt, Gina Yannitell, 2008. "Giving and Receiving Foreign Aid: Does Conflict Count?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2566-2585, December.
- Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Efficacité de l'aide et sélectivité : vers un concept élargi," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(4), pages 43-62.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2016. "Market Access of OECD Donor Countries and Their Supply of Aid for Trade," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1650004-01 .
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang & El-Said, Hamed, 2006.
"The economic and political determinants of IMF and world bank lending in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 247-270, February.
- J Harrigan & C Wang & H El-Said, 2004. "The Economic and Politics Determinants of IMF and World Bank Lending in the Middle East and North Africa," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0411, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Younas, Javed, 2008. "Motivation for bilateral aid allocation: Altruism or trade benefits," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 661-674, September.
- Matthew J. Salois, 2012. "Biases in the distribution of bilateral aid: a regional decomposition analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 203-206, February.
- Salois, Matthew, 2011. "Biases in the distribution of bilateral aid: a regional decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 29295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Harrigan & C Wang, 2004. "A New Approach to the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries: Is the USA more Selfish than the Rest?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0412, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Enzo Grilli & Markus Riess, 1992. "EC aid to associated countries: distribution and determinants," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 202-220, June.
- Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Modelling Aid Allocation: Issues, Approaches And Results," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 171-188, June.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Modelling Aid Allocation: Issues, Approaches and Results," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- White, Howard, 2004. "Trends in the volume and allocation of official flows from donor countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 233-244.
- Kafayat Amusa & Nara Monkam & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "The Political and Economic Dynamics of Foreign Aid: A Case Study of United States and Chinese Aid to Sub-Sahara Africa," Working Papers 201628, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore & Schneider, Friedrich, 1988. "Determinants of foreign aid under alternative institutional arrangements," Discussion Papers, Series II 66, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- McGillivray, Mark, 2006. "Aid Allocation and Fragile States," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2006/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark McGillivray, 2010. "Aid Allocation and Fragile States," Working Papers id:3062, eSocialSciences.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang, 2011. "A New Approach to the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries: Is the USA Different from the Rest?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1281-1293, August.
- Brun, Jean-François & Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm, 2017. "Does trade openness contribute to driving financing flows for development?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:4:y:1976:i:8:p:631-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed