Organization and economic behavior: An interpretation of recent findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yarrow, G K, 1973. "Managerial Utility Maximization under Uncertainty," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(158), pages 155-173, May.
- Roberts, Blaine, 1973. "An Extension of Optimality Criteria: An Axiomatic Approach to Institutional Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 386-400, Part I, M.
- Henry Ogden Armour & David J. Teece, 1978. "Organizational Structure and Economic Performance: A Test of the Multidivisional Hypothesis," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 106-122, Spring.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1956. "Social Indifference Curves," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 1-22.
- Gaskins, Darius Jr., 1971. "Dynamic limit pricing: Optimal pricing under threat of entry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 306-322, September.
- McKean, John R & Kania, John J, 1978. "An Industry Approach to Owner-Manager Control and Profit Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, April.
- James A. Mirrlees, 1976. "The Optimal Structure of Incentives and Authority Within an Organization," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 105-131, Spring.
- Shipley, David D, 1981. "Pricing Objectives in British Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 429-443, June.
- Shorey Peterson, 1965. "Corporate Control and Capitalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 1-24.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "The Dynamics of a Revenue Maximizing Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 376-385, June.
- Carl Kaysen, 1965. "Another View of Corporate Capitalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 41-51.
- R. Joseph Monsen & John S. Chitj & David E. Cooley, 1968. "The Effect of Separation of Ownership and Control on the Performance of the Large Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 435-451.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:118:y:1982:i:2:p:366-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.