Managing decentralized inventory and transshipment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, 2005. "Log-concave probability and its applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 445-469, August.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476, January.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1997. "Rationality and Bounded Rationality," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 2-14, October.
- Ravi Anupindi & Yehuda Bassok & Eitan Zemel, 2001. "A General Framework for the Study of Decentralized Distribution Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 349-368, February.
- Wong, H. & van Houtum, G.J. & Cattrysse, D. & Oudheusden, D. Van, 2006. "Multi-item spare parts systems with lateral transshipments and waiting time constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 1071-1093, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe, 2013. "Biform game: Reflection as a stochastic programming problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 124-129.
- repec:spr:compst:v:78:y:2013:i:3:p:315-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Behzad Hezarkhani & Wiesław Kubiak, 2013. "Transshipment games with identical newsvendors and cooperation costs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 78(3), pages 315-339, December.
- ROELS, Guillaume & CHEVALIER, Philippe & WEI, Ying, 2012. "United we stand? Coordinating capacity investment and allocation in joint ventures," CORE Discussion Papers 2012045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsInventory games; Cooperation and competition; Nash equilibrium; 90B05; 91A10; 91A12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:480-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.