A lexicographical goal programming based decision support system for logistics of Humanitarian Aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Cheng, Hsin-Jung & Huang, Tsung Dow, 2007. "Multi-objective optimal planning for designing relief delivery systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 673-686, November.
- Bakuli, David L. & MacGregor Smith, J., 1996. "Resource allocation in state-dependent emergency evacuation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 543-555, March.
- Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama, 2001. "Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 225-231, January.
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 569-581, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Yuxuan & Liu, Nan, 2015. "Methodology of emergency medical logistics for public health emergencies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 178-200.
- Gutjahr, Walter J. & Nolz, Pamela C., 2016. "Multicriteria optimization in humanitarian aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 351-366.
- José M. Ferrer & M. Teresa Ortuño & Gregorio Tirado, 2016. "A GRASP metaheuristic for humanitarian aid distribution," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 55-87, February.
- Ransikarbum, Kasin & Mason, Scott J., 2016. "Goal programming-based post-disaster decision making for integrated relief distribution and early-stage network restoration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 324-341.
More about this item
KeywordsHumanitarian logistics; Goal programming; Multicriteria decision making; 90B06; 90C29;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:464-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.