Nonparametric inference based on panel count data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- X. Joan Hu & Jianguo Sun & Lee-Jen Wei, 2003. "Regression Parameter Estimation from Panel Counts," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 25-43.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- J. Sun & L. J. Wei, 2000. "Regression analysis of panel count data with covariate-dependent observation and censoring times," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 293-302.
- Ying Zhang, 2002. "A semiparametric pseudolikelihood estimation method for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 39-48, March.
- J. D. Nielsen & C. B. Dean, 2008. "Clustered Mixed Nonhomogeneous Poisson Process Spline Models for the Analysis of Recurrent Event Panel Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 751-761, 09.
- Jianguo Sun, 2003. "A nonparametric test for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 199-208, March.
- Zhao, Qiang & Sun, Jianguo, 2006. "Semiparametric and nonparametric analysis of recurrent events with observation gaps," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1924-1933, December.
- Ishwaran, Hemant & James, Lancelot F., 2004. "Computational Methods for Multiplicative Intensity Models Using Weighted Gamma Processes: Proportional Hazards, Marked Point Processes, and Panel Count Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 175-190, January.
- Chiung-Yu Huang & Mei-Cheng Wang & Ying Zhang, 2006. "Analysing panel count data with informative observation times," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 763-775, December.
- Minggen Lu & Ying Zhang & Jian Huang, 2007. "Estimation of the mean function with panel count data using monotone polynomial splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 705-718.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & I. Yang & Z. Ying, 2000. "Semiparametric regression for the mean and rate functions of recurrent events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 711-730.
- Ying Zhang, 2006. "Nonparametric k-sample tests with panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Debashis Ghosh & D. Y. Lin, 2000. "Nonparametric Analysis of Recurrent Events and Death," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 554-562, 06.
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhu, Liang & Sun, Jianguo, 2009. "Regression analysis of multivariate recurrent event data with time-varying covariate effects," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2214-2223, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:1:p:1-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.