Nonparametric inference based on panel count data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhu, Liang & Sun, Jianguo, 2009. "Regression analysis of multivariate recurrent event data with time-varying covariate effects," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2214-2223, November.
- Chiung-Yu Huang & Mei-Cheng Wang & Ying Zhang, 2006. "Analysing panel count data with informative observation times," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 763-775, December.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & I. Yang & Z. Ying, 2000. "Semiparametric regression for the mean and rate functions of recurrent events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 711-730.
- Jianguo Sun, 2003. "A nonparametric test for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 199-208, March.
- Ying Zhang, 2006. "Nonparametric k-sample tests with panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Ying Zhang, 2002. "A semiparametric pseudolikelihood estimation method for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 39-48, March.
- Debashis Ghosh & D. Y. Lin, 2000. "Nonparametric Analysis of Recurrent Events and Death," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 554-562, 06.
- Ishwaran, Hemant & James, Lancelot F., 2004. "Computational Methods for Multiplicative Intensity Models Using Weighted Gamma Processes: Proportional Hazards, Marked Point Processes, and Panel Count Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 175-190, January.
- J. D. Nielsen & C. B. Dean, 2008. "Clustered Mixed Nonhomogeneous Poisson Process Spline Models for the Analysis of Recurrent Event Panel Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 751-761, 09.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- J. Sun & L. J. Wei, 2000. "Regression analysis of panel count data with covariate-dependent observation and censoring times," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 293-302.
- Minggen Lu & Ying Zhang & Jian Huang, 2007. "Estimation of the mean function with panel count data using monotone polynomial splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 705-718.
- Zhao, Qiang & Sun, Jianguo, 2006. "Semiparametric and nonparametric analysis of recurrent events with observation gaps," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1924-1933, December.
- X. Joan Hu & Jianguo Sun & Lee-Jen Wei, 2003. "Regression Parameter Estimation from Panel Counts," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 25-43.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:1:p:1-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.