Nonparametric inference based on panel count data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianguo Sun, 2003. "A nonparametric test for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 199-208, March.
- Ying Zhang, 2006. "Nonparametric k-sample tests with panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Debashis Ghosh & D. Y. Lin, 2000. "Nonparametric Analysis of Recurrent Events and Death," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 554-562, June.
- Minggen Lu & Ying Zhang & Jian Huang, 2007. "Estimation of the mean function with panel count data using monotone polynomial splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 705-718.
- X. Joan Hu & Jianguo Sun & Lee-Jen Wei, 2003. "Regression Parameter Estimation from Panel Counts," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 25-43.
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhu, Liang & Sun, Jianguo, 2009. "Regression analysis of multivariate recurrent event data with time-varying covariate effects," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2214-2223, November.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & I. Yang & Z. Ying, 2000. "Semiparametric regression for the mean and rate functions of recurrent events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 711-730.
- Ishwaran, Hemant & James, Lancelot F., 2004. "Computational Methods for Multiplicative Intensity Models Using Weighted Gamma Processes: Proportional Hazards, Marked Point Processes, and Panel Count Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 175-190, January.
- J. D. Nielsen & C. B. Dean, 2008. "Clustered Mixed Nonhomogeneous Poisson Process Spline Models for the Analysis of Recurrent Event Panel Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 751-761, September.
- J. Sun & L. J. Wei, 2000. "Regression analysis of panel count data with covariate-dependent observation and censoring times," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 293-302.
- Chiung-Yu Huang & Mei-Cheng Wang & Ying Zhang, 2006. "Analysing panel count data with informative observation times," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 763-775, December.
- Ying Zhang, 2002. "A semiparametric pseudolikelihood estimation method for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 39-48, March.
- Wang M-C. & Qin J. & Chiang C-T., 2001. "Analyzing Recurrent Event Data With Informative Censoring," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1057-1065, September.
- Zhao, Qiang & Sun, Jianguo, 2006. "Semiparametric and nonparametric analysis of recurrent events with observation gaps," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1924-1933, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Kim, KyungMann, 2014. "Nonparametric tests for panel count data with unequal observation processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-111.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian estimation; Generalized least-squares; Mean function; Markov model; Nonparametric comparison; Nonparametric maximum likelihood; Nonparametric maximum pseudo-likelihood; Panel count data; Rate function; 62G05; 62G20; 62N02; 62N03;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:1:p:1-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .