A class of multi-sample nonparametric tests for panel count data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianguo Sun, 2003. "A nonparametric test for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 199-208, March.
- Ying Zhang, 2002. "A semiparametric pseudolikelihood estimation method for panel count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 39-48, March.
- X. Joan Hu & Jianguo Sun & Lee-Jen Wei, 2003. "Regression Parameter Estimation from Panel Counts," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 25-43.
- J. Sun & L. J. Wei, 2000. "Regression analysis of panel count data with covariate-dependent observation and censoring times," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 293-302.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Kim, KyungMann, 2014. "Nonparametric tests for panel count data with unequal observation processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-111.
- Haiying Wang & Yang Li & Jianguo Sun, 2015. "Focused and Model Average Estimation for Regression Analysis of Panel Count Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 732-745, September.
- Zhang, Haixiang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Wang, Dehui & Kim, KyungMann, 2013. "Regression analysis of multivariate panel count data with an informative observation process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 71-80.
- repec:spr:lifeda:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10985-016-9375-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie Zhou & Haixiang Zhang & Liuquan Sun & Jianguo Sun, 0. "Joint analysis of panel count data with an informative observation process and a dependent terminal event," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
More about this item
KeywordsMedical follow-up study; Nonparametric comparison; Panel count data; Point processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:1:p:135-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .