The exponentiated Weibull distribution: a survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "The log-exponentiated Weibull regression model for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1017-1035, April.
- Alexander, Carol & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Sarabia, José María, 2012.
"Generalized beta-generated distributions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1880-1897.
- Carol Alexander & Jose Maria Sarabia, 2010. "Generalized Beta-Generated Distributions," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2010-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Carol Alexander & Gauss M. Cordeiro & Edwin M. M. Ortega & José María Sarabia, 2011. "Generalized Beta-Generated Distributions," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2011-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Chansoo Kim & Jinhyouk Jung & Younshik Chung, 2011. "Bayesian estimation for the exponentiated Weibull model under Type II progressive censoring," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 53-70, February.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:6:p:719-726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kundu, Debasis & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2005. "Generalized Rayleigh distribution: different methods of estimations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 187-200, April.
- J. Ruiz & J. Navarro, 1996. "Characterizations based on conditional expectations of the doubled truncated distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(3), pages 563-572, September.
- Fawziah Alshunnar & Mohammad Raqab & Debasis Kundu, 2010. "On the comparison of the Fisher information of the log-normal and generalized Rayleigh distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 391-404.
- Cid, Juan Esteban Ramirez & Achcar, Jorge Alberto, 1999. "Bayesian inference for nonhomogeneous Poisson processes in software reliability models assuming nonmonotonic intensity functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 147-159, December.
- Chahkandi, M. & Ganjali, M., 2009. "On some lifetime distributions with decreasing failure rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4433-4440, October.
- Saralees Nadarajah, 2009. "Bathtub-shaped failure rate functions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 855-863, September.
- Amit Choudhury, 2005. "A Simple Derivation of Moments of the Exponentiated Weibull Distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 17-22, September.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:95:y:2010:i:9:p:981-988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barreto-Souza, Wagner & Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 2009. "A generalization of the exponential-Poisson distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(24), pages 2493-2500, December.
- Manisha & M. MASOOM ALI & JUNGSOO WOO, 2006. "Exponentiated Weibull distribution," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 66(2), pages 139-147.
- M. Jones, 2004. "Families of distributions arising from distributions of order statistics," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(1), pages 1-43, June.
- Rodrigues, Josemar & Balakrishnan, N. & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & de Castro, Mário, 2011. "A unified view on lifetime distributions arising from selection mechanisms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3311-3319, December.
- Meintanis, Simos G., 2008. "A new approach of goodness-of-fit testing for exponentiated laws applied to the generalized Rayleigh distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2496-2503, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barmalzan, Ghobad & Najafabadi, Amir T. Payandeh & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy, 2015. "Stochastic comparison of aggregate claim amounts between two heterogeneous portfolios and its applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 235-241.
- Fang, Longxiang & Zhang, Xinsheng, 2015. "Stochastic comparisons of parallel systems with exponentiated Weibull components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 25-31.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0480-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation; Exponentiated Weibull distribution; Moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:54:y:2013:i:3:p:839-877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.