A new approach of goodness-of-fit testing for exponentiated laws applied to the generalized Rayleigh distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kundu, Debasis & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2005. "Generalized Rayleigh distribution: different methods of estimations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 187-200, April.
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Rameshwar D., 2007. "A convenient way of generating gamma random variables using generalized exponential distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2796-2802, March.
- Winfried Stute & Wenceslao Manteiga & Manuel Quindimil, 1993. "Bootstrap based goodness-of-fit-tests," Metrika, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 243-256, December.
- Koutrouvelis, Ioannis A. & Canavos, George C. & Meintanis, Simos G., 2005. "Estimation in the three-parameter inverse Gaussian distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1132-1147, June.
- Alejandra Cabaña & Adolfo Quiroz, 2005. "Using the empirical moment generating function in testing for the Weibull and the type I extreme value distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 417-431, December.
- Norbert Henze & Bernhard Klar, 2002. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for the Inverse Gaussian Distribution Based on the Empirical Laplace Transform," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 425-444, June.
- Klar, Bernhard & Meintanis, Simos G., 2005. "Tests for normal mixtures based on the empirical characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 227-242, April.
- Bernhard Klar, 2005. "Tests for exponentiality against theM andLM-Classes of life distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 543-565, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:5:p:2496-2503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.