Goodness-of-Fit Tests for the Inverse Gaussian Distribution Based on the Empirical Laplace Transform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baringhaus, L. & Henze, N., 1992. "A goodness of fit test for the Poisson distribution based on the empirical generating function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 269-274, March.
- Henze, Norbert & Wagner, Thorsten, 1997. "A New Approach to the BHEP Tests for Multivariate Normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meintanis, Simos & Swanepoel, Jan, 2007. "Bootstrap goodness-of-fit tests with estimated parameters based on empirical transforms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(10), pages 1004-1013, June.
- Baringhaus, Ludwig & Gaigall, Daniel, 2015. "On an independence test approach to the goodness-of-fit problem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 193-208.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Vonta, Ilia & Karagrigoriou, Alex, 2011. "A maximum entropy type test of fit," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2635-2643, September.
- Bojana Milošević & Marko Obradović, 2016. "New class of exponentiality tests based on U-empirical Laplace transform," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 977-990, December.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:79:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13571-017-0136-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0567-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meintanis, Simos G., 2008. "A new approach of goodness-of-fit testing for exponentiated laws applied to the generalized Rayleigh distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2496-2503, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodness-of-fit test; inverse Gaussian distribution; empirical Laplace transform; parametric bootstrap; smooth tests of fit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:54:y:2002:i:2:p:425-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .