Assessing the effect of the amount of financial aids to Piedmont firms using the generalized propensity score
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2007. "The role of small and large businesses in economic development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 73-97.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Guido de Blasio & Guido Pellegrini & Alessandro Scognamiglio, 2008. "The effect of investment tax credit: Evidence from an atypical programme in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 661, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008.
"From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guildo W. Imbens, 2003. "Sensitivity to Exogeneity Assumptions in Program Evaluation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 126-132, May.
- Alberto Abadie, 2005. "Semiparametric Difference-in-Differences Estimators," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-19.
- Kluve, Jochen & Schneider, Hilmar & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zhao, Zhong, 2007.
"Evaluating Continuous Training Programs Using the Generalized Propensity Score,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kluve, Jochen & Schneider, Hilmar & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zhao, Zhong, 2007. "Evaluating Continuous Training Programs Using the Generalized Propensity Score," Ruhr Economic Papers 35, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jochen Kluve & Hilmar Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff & Zhong Zhao, 2007. "Evaluating Continuous Training Programs Using the Generalized Propensity Score," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 752, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oscar A. Mitnik, 2007. "Intergenerational transmission of welfare dependency: The effects of length of exposure," Working Papers 0715, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Carlos A. Flores, 2007. "Estimation of Dose-Response Functions and Optimal Doses with a Continuous Treatment," Working Papers 0707, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Adorno & Cristina Bernini & Guido Pellegrini, 2007. "The Impact of Capital Subsidies: New Estimations under Continuous Treatment," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(1), pages 67-92, March.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1994.
"Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 1-21, June.
- Newey, W.K., 1992. "Kernel Estimation of Partial Means and a General Variance Estimator," Working papers 93-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kluve, Jochen & Schneider, Hilmar & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zhao, Zhong, 2007. "Evaluating continuous training programs using the generalized propensity score1," Technical Reports 2007,39, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Guido Pellegrini, 2001. "La struttura produttiva delle piccole e medie imprese italiane: il modello dei distretti," Banca Impresa Società, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 237-248.
- Guido Pellegrini & Carla Carlucci, 2003. "Gli effetti della legge 488/92: una valutazione dell'impatto occupazionale sulle imprese agevolate," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 267-286.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2002. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of Business Incentive Programs in EU Disadvantaged Areas. A case from Northern Italy," POLIS Working Papers 27, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Michela Bia & Alessandra Mattei, 2008. "A Stata package for the estimation of the dose–response function through adjustment for the generalized propensity score," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 354-373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2017. "Health-Damaging Inputs, Workers Health Status and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1701, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2015. "Health-Damaging Inputs, Workers' Health Status and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1504, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Michela Bia & Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Alessandra Mattei, 2014.
"A Stata package for the application of semiparametric estimators of dose–response functions,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 14(3), pages 580-604, September.
- BIA Michela & FLORES Carlos A. & FLORES-LAGUNES Alfonso & MATTEI Alessandra, 2013. "A Stata package for the application of semiparametric estimators of dose-response functions," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-07, LISER.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2014.
"The Impact of the 2005 CAP First Pillar Reform as a Multivalued Treatment Effect: Alternative Estimation Approaches,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
183067, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "The Impact of the 2005 CAP-First Pillar Reform as a Multivalued Treatment Effect -Alternative Estimation Approaches," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173005, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca & Coli, Alessandra & Landi, Chiara & Pacini, Barbara, 2015. "Assessing the Causal Effect of Decoupled Payments on farm labour in Tuscany Using Propensity Score Methods," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211200, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bernini, Cristina & Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2017.
"Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency: A tale of complex relationships,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 751-767.
- Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency : a tale of complex relationships," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Guido Pellegrini & Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and Efficiency: a tale of complex relationships," ERSA conference papers ersa15p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2014. "To match, not to match, how to match: Estimating the farm-level impact of the CAP-first pillar reform (or: How to Apply Treatment-Effect Econometrics when the Real World is;a Mess)," Working Papers 403, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2293-:d:122333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Bocci & Marco Mariani, 2015. "L’approccio delle funzioni dose-risposta per la valutazione di trattamenti continui nei sussidi alla r&s," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 81-102.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2015. "Health-Damaging Inputs, Workers' Health Status and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1505, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- repec:bap:journl:170407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Olegs Tkacevs & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2018. "Importance of EU Regional Support Programmes for Firm Performance," Working Papers 2018/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Stefaan Decramer & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2016. "The effectiveness of investment subsidies: evidence from a regression discontinuity design," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1007-1032, December.
- Arpino, Bruno & Mattei, Alessandra, 2013. "Assessing the Impact of Financial Aids to Firms: Causal Inference in the presence of Interference," MPRA Paper 51795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehdi Chowdhury & Dragana Radicic, 2018. "Remittances and asset accumulation in Bangladesh: A study using generalized propensity score," Discussion Papers 2018-05, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous treatment; Dose-response function; Financialaid to firms; Generalized propensity score; Non-experimental methods; Policy evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:485-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.