Bayesian factor analysis for spatially correlated data: application to cancer incidence data in Scotland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anselin, Luc, 2007. "Spatial econometrics in RSUE: Retrospect and prospect," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 450-456, July.
- Aguilar, Omar & West, Mike, 2000. "Bayesian Dynamic Factor Models and Portfolio Allocation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 338-357, July.
- Hogan J.W. & Tchernis R., 2004. "Bayesian Factor Analysis for Spatially Correlated Data, With Application to Summarizing Area-Level Material Deprivation From Census Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 314-324, January.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held & Nicola G. Best, 2001. "A shared component model for detecting joint and selective clustering of two diseases," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 73-85.
- Rowe Daniel B., 2000. "Factorization of Separable and Patterned Covariance Matrices for Gibbs Sampling," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 205-210, December.
- James Martin & Roderick McDonald, 1975. "Bayesian estimation in unrestricted factor analysis: A treatment for heywood cases," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 505-517, December.
- Rowe Daniel B., 2002. "Jointly Distributed Mean and Mixing Coefficients for Bayesian Source Separation using MCMC and ICM," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 395-404, December.
- Gerhard Arminger & Bengt Muthén, 1998. "A Bayesian approach to nonlinear latent variable models using the Gibbs sampler and the metropolis-hastings algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 271-300, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; Cancer incidence data; Correlated factor loadings; Factor analysis; Spatial data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:49-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.