Nonparametric likelihood inference for general autoregressive models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghysels, Eric & Lee, Hahn S. & Noh, Jaesum, 1994. "Testing for unit roots in seasonal time series : Some theoretical extensions and a Monte Carlo investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 415-442, June.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Tom Doan, . "PPUNIT: RATS procedure to perform Phillips-Perron Unit Root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00160, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Smith, Richard J., 2011.
"Gel Criteria For Moment Condition Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1192-1235, December.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Robert Taylor & Peter Burridge, 2004.
"Bootstrapping the HEGY Seasonal Unit Root Tests,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
125, Econometric Society.
- Richard Smith & Robert Taylor, .
"Additional Critical Values and Asymptotic Representations for Seasonal Unit Root Tests,"
95/43, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Smith, Richard J. & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 1998. "Additional critical values and asymptotic representations for seasonal unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 269-288, August.
- Smith, R.J. & Taylor, R., 1995. "Additional Critical Values and Asymptotic Representations for Seasonal Unit Roots Tests," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9529, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Spady, Richard, 2002. "Confidence intervals in generalized method of moments models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 87-98, March.
- Haldrup, Niels, 1994. "Semiparametric Tests for Double Unit Roots," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(1), pages 109-22, January.
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 1987. "Determining the Ordering of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 455-61, October.
- Yoosoon Chang & Joon Park, 2002. "On The Asymptotics Of Adf Tests For Unit Roots," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 431-447.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:79-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.