The African Green Revolution moves forward
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Morris & Valerie A. Kelly & Ron J. Kopicki & Derek Byerlee, 2007. "Fertilizer Use in African Agriculture : Lessons Learned and Good Practice Guidelines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6650, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0093-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mashavave, T. & Mapfumo, P. & Mtambanengwe, F & Gwandu, T & Siziba, S, 2013. "Interaction patterns determining improved information and knowledge sharing among smallholder farmers," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay, 2010. "Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1087-1097, February.
- Joel Negin & Roseline Remans & Susan Karuti & Jessica Fanzo, 2009. "Integrating a broader notion of food security and gender empowerment into the African Green Revolution," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(3), pages 351-360, September.
- Guy M. Robinson & Doris A. Carson, 2015. "The globalisation of agriculture: introducing the Handbook," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Globalisation of Agriculture, chapter 1, pages 1-28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Danielle Resnick & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Green Growth: Cases From Southern Africa," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 215-228, August.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawson, Neil & Martin, Adrian & Sikor, Thomas, 2016. "Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications of Imposed Innovation for the Wellbeing of Rural Smallholders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 204-218.
- Mashavave, T. & Mapfumo, P. & Mtambanengwe, F. & Chikowo, R. & Gwandu, T. & Nezomba, H. & Siziba, S., 2013. "Interaction patterns determining improved information and knowledge sharing among smallholder farmers participating in field-based learning alliances in eastern Zimbabwe," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161451, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Katherine Tully & Clare Sullivan & Ray Weil & Pedro Sanchez, 2015. "The State of Soil Degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Baselines, Trajectories, and Solutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-30, May.
- Japhy Wilson, 2016. "The Village that Turned to Gold: A Parable of Philanthrocapitalism," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Abe, Shin & Takahashi, Ryo & Haruna, Akiko & Yamaji, Eiji & Wakatsuki, Toshiyuki, 2012. "Farming strategy of African smallholder farmers in transition from traditional to alternative agriculture : the case of the Nupe in central Nigeria," IDE Discussion Papers 355, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nicole Jackson & Megan Konar & Arjen Y. Hoekstra, 2015. "The Water Footprint of Food Aid," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-22, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican Green Revolution; Food insecurity; sub-Saharan Africa; Agricultural productivity; Poverty; Millennium Development Goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:37-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.