The African Green Revolution moves forward
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Morris & Valerie A. Kelly & Ron J. Kopicki & Derek Byerlee, 2007. "Fertilizer Use in African Agriculture : Lessons Learned and Good Practice Guidelines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6650, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0093-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mashavave, T. & Mapfumo, P. & Mtambanengwe, F & Gwandu, T & Siziba, S, 2013. "Interaction patterns determining improved information and knowledge sharing among smallholder farmers," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay, 2010. "Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1087-1097, February.
- Joel Negin & Roseline Remans & Susan Karuti & Jessica Fanzo, 2009. "Integrating a broader notion of food security and gender empowerment into the African Green Revolution," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(3), pages 351-360, September.
- Guy M. Robinson & Doris A. Carson, 2015. "The globalisation of agriculture: introducing the Handbook," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Globalisation of Agriculture, chapter 1, pages 1-28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Danielle Resnick & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Green Growth: Cases From Southern Africa," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 215-228, August.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawson, Neil & Martin, Adrian & Sikor, Thomas, 2016. "Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications of Imposed Innovation for the Wellbeing of Rural Smallholders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 204-218.
- Mashavave, T. & Mapfumo, P. & Mtambanengwe, F. & Chikowo, R. & Gwandu, T. & Nezomba, H. & Siziba, S., 2013. "Interaction patterns determining improved information and knowledge sharing among smallholder farmers participating in field-based learning alliances in eastern Zimbabwe," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161451, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Katherine Tully & Clare Sullivan & Ray Weil & Pedro Sanchez, 2015. "The State of Soil Degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Baselines, Trajectories, and Solutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-30, May.
- Japhy Wilson, 2016. "The Village that Turned to Gold: A Parable of Philanthrocapitalism," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Abe, Shin & Takahashi, Ryo & Haruna, Akiko & Yamaji, Eiji & Wakatsuki, Toshiyuki, 2012. "Farming strategy of African smallholder farmers in transition from traditional to alternative agriculture : the case of the Nupe in central Nigeria," IDE Discussion Papers 355, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nicole Jackson & Megan Konar & Arjen Y. Hoekstra, 2015. "The Water Footprint of Food Aid," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-22, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican Green Revolution; Food insecurity; sub-Saharan Africa; Agricultural productivity; Poverty; Millennium Development Goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:37-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .