The Establishment and Application of a Labor Quality Index: The Case of Taiwan’s Manufacturing Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 79 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Belman, Dale & Heywood, John S, 1990. "Market Structure and Worker Quality," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 155-68, December.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1983. "A Note on Aggregation of Skills and Labor Quality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(3), pages 425-431.
- Dennis Tao Yang, 1997.
"Education in Production: Measuring Labor Quality and Management,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 764-772.
- Yang, Dennis T., 1995. "Education in Production: Measuring Labor Quality and Management," Working Papers 95-56, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Warke, Thomas W, 1986. "International Variation in Labor Quality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 704-06, November.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1990.
"Human capital and endogenous growth: evidence from Taiwan,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
90-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1994. "Human capital and endogenous growth evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, August.
- Heywood, John S, 1986. "Labor Quality and the Concentration-Earnings Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 342-46, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:79:y:2006:i:1:p:61-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.