The Establishment and Application of a Labor Quality Index: The Case of Taiwan’s Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Tao Yang, 1997.
"Education in Production: Measuring Labor Quality and Management,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 764-772.
- Yang, Dennis T., 1995. "Education in Production: Measuring Labor Quality and Management," Working Papers 95-56, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1994.
"Human capital and endogenous growth evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, August.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1990. "Human capital and endogenous growth: evidence from Taiwan," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 90-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1983. "A Note on Aggregation of Skills and Labor Quality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(3), pages 425-431.
- Heywood, John S, 1986. "Labor Quality and the Concentration-Earnings Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 342-346, May.
- Warke, Thomas W, 1986. "International Variation in Labor Quality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 704-706, November.
- Belman, Dale & Heywood, John S, 1990. "Market Structure and Worker Quality," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 155-168, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Regional Performance Trends in Providing Employment for Persons with Disabilities: Evidence from Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 593-615, January.
More about this item
Keywordsindicator; labor quality index; manufacturing; Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:79:y:2006:i:1:p:61-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.