Measuring Social Isolation in Older Adults: Development and Initial Validation of the Friendship Scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:185-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merchant, Altaf & Ford, John B. & Rose, Gregory, 2011. "How personal nostalgia influences giving to charity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 610-616, June.
- Peter Kent & Graeme Hawthorne & Per Kjaer & Claus Manniche & Hanne Albert, 2015. "A Danish Version of the Friendship Scale: Translation and Validation of a Brief Measure of Social Isolation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 181-195, January.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:1260-1277 is not listed on IDEAS
- China Mills, Diego Zavaleta and Kim Samuel, 2014. "Shame, Humiliation and Social Isolation: Missing Dimensions of Poverty and Suffering Analysis," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp071, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
Keywordsloneliness; social connectedness; social isolation; social relationships; social support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:77:y:2006:i:3:p:521-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .